Under 17 Girls
“WOW what a season, for the first time in Broad Oak & Horam history a girls team has won their league, the U15 girls are 2014/2015 league champions… It was a season filled with lots of hard work but also a lot of good football and most importantly a lot of FUN!
Im very proud to be the manager of the team and would like to thank the girls and their parents for all their hard work and dedication, Julian.”
Over the last few seasons we seems to have achieved our goals and exceeded them; last years fantsatic league victory really was the icing on a cake that has been a long time baking… Our goals this year are probably as simple as they have ever been, and probably harder than any we have set before. Our goal is simply to repeat the success of last year and retain the league title.
If you want to join us, play football for a great club and have lots of fun, then contact Julian about attending a training session; the sooner you do it the faster you could be playing!
2015/2016 Registration forms
To registyer to play for the team you will need to attend training, then hopefully you will be invited to join th eteam. You will then need to download and fill in the two forms below.
1. Broad Oak & Horam Club Registration form: BOH Registration Form 2015/2016
2. The league registration form: SCWGFL Registration Form (Youth) – Season 2015-2016
– The forms need to be filled in and signed by the player
– You will also need 2 passport size photos
– If you haven’t been regsitered previously you will need a copy of your birth certificate or passport as proof of your age.
We have also been netered into the Sussex Cup for the first time and here is the draw, Sussex Cup First Round Draw