Our aims are to coach individuals and the team to reach their full potential and to build friendships and team spirit.
We have a squad of 16 players from the local area and play in the Sussex Sunday Youth League Division 2.
Matches are played every Sunday with home games at Tower Recreation Ground, Heathfield. Mid week training is on the all weather pitch at Heathfield College. The coaching team are all FA qualified, first aiders and DBS checked.
You can download all the fixtures for the 2016/2017 season here; 2016-2017 season fixtures
Roll of Honour
– Winners at the Isle of Wight SCI Youth Festival
– Winners at the Broad Oak & Horam Tournament
– Plate Winners at the Crowborough Tournament
– Plate Runners up at the Ridgewaye Tournament
– Crowborough & District League 2 Champions
– Runners up at the Jarvis Brook and Broad Oak & Horam Tournaments
– Winners at the Ridgewaye Tournament
– Runners up at the Crowborough Tournament and Ringmer Tournaments